Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can the Law of Attraction change our physical appearances ?

Answers from the www (not me!) .

[Interesting concept, isn’t it? Here you have the Law of Attraction that whatever you focus on and envision will attract back to you so can it work for your physical appearance?

Yes…and no.

You know the saying, “Beauty comes from within?” This could not be more true than with how your appearance can change in the LOA.

When you focus on being beautiful, beauty ALWAYS comes from within. When you feel good about yourself and enjoy your life of who you are within, your outer appearance will reflect that. Your inner will set off an amazing glow that draws people to want to be near you. They can’t quite put their finger on it but all they can see is your beauty. What they don’t realize is they are attracted to your inner beauty which in turn reflects your outer beauty. You have to love yourself FIRST and then this amazing transformation will happen. The outside appearance will change from the glow of the beauty inside. Will your eyes change the color you want, will you grow a beautiful shade of hair color you didn’t have before? Things can happen through contacts and hair dye but the beauty you asked for will only start from within.

Who started the who is beautiful by physical standards anyway? Most likely someone who was insecure about their own self who needed something to show they were beautiful. You know those scientific tests they use when they have babies look at other adult human beings and see how they respond to the adults’ physical appearances and the babies seem happier around the more pleasant looking people ? (according to society) Is it possible that these pleasant adults are happy within as well as outer and they have the ‘glow’ that the babies respond to? Hmmmm

Always starts from within yourself…everything does.]

[In answer to your question, yes, you absolutely can use the Law of Attraction to affect a change in your appearance – it happens over time, and only from the inside out…

Start by focusing your thoughts and attention on what you ALREADY DO like about yourself and your appearance as well as what it FEELS like to be attractive – what does it feel like when someone else absolutely adores your nose, your facial structure, your skin, your eyes? Think about how it feels to be irresistibly attractive to someone that you think is hot…

Also, pay attention to what you mentally think inside your own head when someone tells you that you are attractive – Are you secretly arguing with the person, or are you agreeing with them to yourself? …Agreeing is good!

Over time, as you focus your thoughts onto your best features, and truly liking your face (and yourself) every time you think about it, any features that aren’t quite your favorite REALLY will start to shift.

You can speed along the process by choosing to focus on what IS beautiful about everyone else too… That, and focusing your attention on what makes you a good and beautiful person will do the trick. As soon as you believe it, it is done.

If you focus only on what you DO like, as it is now, soon you will not be able to see anything other than that (and neither will anyone else!)]


[This question reminds me of the fact that as a child, age 4 and my sister age 2 1/2, we looked so alike, on pictures of us together, done would wonder who is who?

As I got older, I WANTED to look like my father, and it seems like my sister wanted to look like my mother. My father and mother don't look alike at all. It turned out that I look exactly like my father and my sister looks exactly like my mother. We no longer look like sisters.

Interesting, isn't it ?]


[This is interesting. When I was a little girl, I had very straight hair. When I was 12, I got a perm. Since that I have never gotten another perm, and my hair is curly (when not pulled back as in my pic). So I think I must have manifested that change in my hair. Now, my hair is curly just the way I like it, but it is brown. I want red hair. I have it dyed red every 3-4 months, but I would like it to be naturally red. So, I am doing a little bit of vibrational alignment work with that desire each day. It is fun, and I'm excited to see the result!]

[Ive done this kind of thing several times. The biggest feature I guess is that im permanently 17-18. Considering that ill be 27 this april, thats a big difference. And I actually used to look a little older a few years ago. Its already starting to get double takes.

I have also manifested weight loss and skin tightening.

And well... I manifested an increase to the size of my unmentionable (only 1/2"). But for some reason it went back to the way it was before (and no, im not talking about arousal either). Probably was arranged to manifest just to make me confident it was possible.

"How did you do it? Which technique did you use? Did you visualize ever day or just once and let go?"

No it's like flipping on a switch and leaving it on. It's like you change some aspect about you - about your world - and thats just the way it is from now on. Thats what happened with the losing weight and skin tightening... which is happening as we speak. I realized that my ideal weight would be 205 to 210 pounds, and that not only was it meant to happen in the coming years, but that since it was meant to happen I could have it Now. So I just accepted that it could happen supernaturally, spontaneously, regardless of diet or exercise.

There arent exactly any methods for Skin Tightening either... so it's better to believe it just happens on its own anyway rather than try to look for ways. As for enlarging my unmentionable... it was when I truly had the Desire for it to be longer, but not too much longer. But now that I know it wouldnt hurt someone, to be like 8" long, my Desire for that isn't blocked anymore and now im manifesting it again (starting today, im only visualizing it that long, and just as thick. Again, believing that it is happening spontaneously is preferrable to wondering about how it could be changed. The Body can reconfigure itself - it is intelligent. If I suspend my need for seeing proof, and replace that with visualizing having what I really want, then its only a matter of time before I really notice a difference by accident. And since I truly Want this, I also understand that it will work too.]


No comments:

Post a Comment